What are your training, qualifications & accreditations?
- Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and a Charterted Psychologist
- Accredited as an Integrative Psychotherapist by the United Kingdom Council of Psychotherapists (UKCP)
- Registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the government's Health and Care Professions Council
- Member of the Association for Coaching Training
- Professional Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy (Metanoia Institute and Middlesex University, London).
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), University of Surrey
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Integrative Psychotherapy
- BSc. Psychology
- Acceptance and Commitment therapy (ACT)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Transpersonal Psychology
- Ashridge Business School Coaching Programme
- Lane 4 & University of Middlesex Coaching Accreditation
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Coaching & Development (University of Portsmouth)
- NLP Coaching (ITS)
- Teacher development training (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy) at the Centre for Mindfulness, Bangor University